Snr Software Development Analyst
Provide experienced, comprehensive and advanced technical expertise as part of a team to develop and maintain clinical systems to meet internal and external client’s needs. Plan and coordinate database design and development for local, regional, or transnational use. Provide leadership to the Clinical System’s department in the area of technical expertise.
• Serve as Lead Programmer on the corporate team.
• Plan and coordinate database design, development, implementation, maintenance, and user support of clinical systems.
• Provide advanced technical expertise in conjunction with internal and external clients.
• Program, test, and document databases in accordance with programming standards and validation procedures.
• Program database manipulations and transfers of data for internal and external clients.
• Mentor other team members and Lead Programmers in training and developing technical and/or database expertise.
• Independently bring project solutions to the CDP teams and the Clinical Data Programming department.
• Collaborate with IT in evaluating and/or developing and implementing new technologies.
• Develop, revise, and maintain core operating procedures and working instructions with CDP management.
• Meet milestones as assigned, and interact with the project team to organize timelines, responsibilities and deliverables.
• Develop and maintain good communications and working relationships with teams and external clients.
• May interact with corporate team and CDM team members to negotiate timelines, responsibilities, and deliverables.
• Bachelor’s Degree Computer/life science or related field
• 5 years of relevant work experience
• Equivalent combination of education, training and experience
• Clinical Data Programming: Advanced knowledge of Oracle and/or SAS
• Laboratory Data Programming: Advanced knowledge of VGL and/or BizTalk and/or C# and/or .NET
• Solid understanding of clinical drug development process
• Excellent organizational, communication, and technical database skills
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com .
IQVIA is a world leader in using data, technology, advanced analytics, and expertise to help customers drive healthcare – and human health – forward. Together with the companies we serve, we are enabling a more modern, more effective and more efficient healthcare system, and creating breakthrough solutions that transform business and patient outcomes.
To get there, it takes diverse skills and a curiosity to explore new possibilities. No matter your role, everyone at IQVIA, including our colleagues at Q² Solutions, contributes to our shared goal of improving human health. Thank you for your interest in growing your career with us.
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled