Contracts Manager – Bulgaria, UK or South Africa
Manage and direct the Contracts and Proposals team ensuring information is reflected directly into the proposals and contracts and customer expectations are achieved.;
• Manage staff in accordance with organization’s policies and applicable legislation.
• Collaborate with Management to set performance goals and meaningful objectives and identify measures for evaluating goal achievement.
• Monitor resource capability and capacity, complexity of proposals and contracts and assign and direct resource appropriately, appraising performance and guiding professional development, rewarding and disciplining employees.
• Evaluate and track peformance of the team against goals and address performance issues.
• Address employee relations issues and resolve problems and implement actions on human resources matters, including salary administration.
• Drive quality outputs and improve proposal, budgeting and contracting standards, and ensure compliance.
• Responsible for performance of direct reports, overseeing the proposal and contract development process and ensuring consistency across all respective deliverables.
• Obtain and provide regular feedback from other Contracts and Proposals team members and key stakeholders to employees to assist in personal and professional development.
• Identify skill and competency gaps at the individual level and craft development plans that will close the gaps.
• Participate in the selection and on-boarding process for new Contracts and Proposals staff by conducting candidate review and participating in the interview process.
• Ensure staff have the appropriate materials, systems access and training to complete job responsibilities.
• Identifies opportunities for change, and facilitates change by removing barriers and resistance and promoting the benefits of change.
• Provide advice, support and guidance as needed and serve as a mentor to colleagues and staff.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s Degree Bachelor’s Degree in Life Science, Business Management or related field and a minimum of 7 years of direct experience in Contracts, Finance, Proposals, industry specific operations experience with previous line management experience or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.; Req
• minimum of 7 year’s direct experience in Contracts, Finance, Proposals, industry specific operations experience; or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
• Knowledge of CRO Industry.
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word and understanding of costing models.
• Excellent knowledge of contract and budget preparation and ability to interpret budgets.
• Ability to interpret RFPs to gather top information and major cost drivers and ability to interpret protocols.
• Possess strong analytical skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to manipulate costing model to build budgets for studies and link costing model to customer bid grids.
• Ability to interpret protocols to gather information for budget and contract development.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers and customers.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled